About – Four Seasons Travel, Slovenia.
Introducing Four Seasons Travel in Slovenia.
Four Seasons Travel in Slovenia is a specialist incoming travel agency. We were established in 2005 and we are based in the village of Zgornje Gorje, near Lake Bled.
Our company is fully licensed and insured in compliance with local regulations and industry standards. And we are members of ZTAS, the Association of Tourist Agencies of Slovenia.
Four Seasons Travel Slovenia is a specialist provider of:
Private transfers and day-trips in Slovenia.
Our private transfer services connect all of the most popular destinations with the nearest airports and railway/bus stations. We also provide transfers between the most popular travel hubs, inside and outside of Slovenia.
Private tours of Slovenia.
Our private tours of Slovenia cover the length and breadth of the country. Including the most popular attractions and taking you off the beaten path to explore Slovenia’s best-hidden gems.
Private tours of Slovenia and Croatia, Italy, Austria, Bosnia & Herzegovina, and Montenegro.
Our private tours of Slovenia and one or more of these countries are custom-made to your specific needs and preferences. Creating memorable journeys from the Alps to the Adriatic and stunning Balkan Adventures. Enjoy the many contrasts of scenery, culture, history, traditions, and cuisine with our unforgettable private tour experiences.
Meet the owner of Four Seasons Travel – Graeme Chuter
Graeme Chuter is the sole owner of the company, playing an active role in the day-to-day running of the business. Taking full responsibility for dealing with enquiries, planning, and designing tours. Graeme also performs the role of tour-leader, tour-escort, or driver/guide for most of our private tours.
– Born in Guildford, England in 1969.
– Educated to degree level, graduating in 1992 from Bournemouth University with a BA (Hons) Degree in Business Studies and a CIM Diploma in International Marketing.
– Earlier career development sales, marketing, and consultancy in the UK.
– Travel industry experience from 2002 to the present day, working with the tour operator TUI UK for a series of seasonal placements in Slovenia, Croatia, and Austria over a period of three years, before setting up Four Seasons Travel in Slovenia in 2005.
– Graeme is a keen travel and wine enthusiast, and his other passions in life include easy-going walks in the countryside, socialising with friends and family, numerous sports, 80’s music, watching movies, and keeping up with current affairs.